Name:
Location: Brazil

Hi! I'm BlancheMalfoy! Welcome to my blog! It was created for the purpose of sharing my love for HP slash with everyone that feels the same way as I do for Draco and Harry.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hello there! I'm re-opening my blog today. I won't just talk about depression here. I'll talk about pretty much everything I like (which basically includes everything about Harry Potter and slash!).

I was really upset about what happened to my yahoo group and my mail account. I had them for so long... Unfortunately, I'm still unable to enter my old email... I don't know what happened. I have no idea who hates me to this extent. But I won't give up on my writing, that's for sure. Even though I'm still shaken about everything, and my inspiration seems to have vanished, I know I will get over this.

To everyone supporting me out there: THANK YOU!!! A special thanks to Celly for creating a forum to archieve my stories. And Mon for not giving up on me and sharing my problem in her livejournal! Thanks sweeties!!

blanchemalfoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home